Hours & Office Policies
Sunday - Saturday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm by appointment only
I hold appropriate boundaries and I am present with pure intention and heart. I aim to inspire self-healing, respect, and self-love. You must abide by and agree to these policies prior to receiving therapy.
1. Please arrive clean.
2. I provide massage and bodywork that is non-sexual. If a client demonstrates any behavior, conversation, or gestures of this nature; the session will be terminated and full payment will be due.
3. All conversations and personal information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
4. Please silence cell phones or electronics. Emergency use is allowed; however, the session will be stopped to allow for private phone conversation.
5. Any advice given to you is only advice and not a medical diagnosis.
6. Please communicate your preferences to improve your experience, my goal is for you to be happy with your session.
7. If you are sick with an infection of any kind, please reschedule.
8. Your privacy will be honored at all times. Please remain under the drapes at all times.
9. Kindly give a 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment. No-shows/cancelling without a 24-hour notice will cost half the amount of the missed appointment. This will be charged to your credit card or added to the next appointment.
10. Payment is due at the time of service. I accept cash, check, or credit/paypal (+4% convenience fee).